CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »




15 September 2011

Surf Dude!

Good morning all! Looks like it's a nice start to the day, shame I can't do much my blooming back is not good :O(

Still being off work has given me the chance to catch up on some crafting.

This card is for my B.I.L birthday, I still struggle with mans cards!

Image~ Downloaded, (can't rememeber where sorry) coloured with promarkers

Papers~ Nitwits Bananastoo (actually wanted to print it in green, but printer had a funny 5 minutes and printed it in blue instead. Have to say on this occassion the printer knew best!)
Sentiment~Clare Curd sentiment stamp using memento black ink.
Finishing touches~ Little tabs & brads.

I must say, I'm quite pleased with this one, I think my mojo has finally woken up!

Thanks for looking.
xx

2 comments:

Vicky

Just so gorgeous sweetie...and super layout too hun...and thank you so much for your kind words too...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops

stunning card sandra.i love the fab image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, really apperciate it. xx