CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »




17 September 2011

L.I.M Anything goes!

Another one from me today! I'm going to enter this in the Less is more challenge ~ Anything goes!

I know it isn't as CAS as it could be, but it has 'white bits' showing so thought I'd try my luck!

This is for another B.I.Ls birthday. He's just got a dog, so I've coloured the dog to look like Molly!

Image~ Free Digi (but remember where from)

Colour medium ~ Promarkers & Whispers brush markers

Paper & brads ~ from stash

Sentiment ~ printed directly to card.

Thanks for popping by and ant comments you may wish to leave.

xx

20 comments:

Diane

This image really made me smile xx

G Peplow

Excellent card, made me smile, Thank you, Gay xxx

Mandi

Super card, enouogh white space I say!

Thank you
Mandi
"Less is More"

Carol

Super fun card, love the image. Carol x

Jan

Love it, It's wonderful! Our house is a bit like that only it's the cat waking us up!! thankfully not for a walk!!!! xx Jan

Chrissie

Super card!
It's certainly CAS enough too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lisa xx

Hi Sandra, this is brilliant......great to see you enjoying your crafting at the mo xx

Loli

Very funny card, fantastic colouring,i love this digi stamp, well done.
A hug from Palma de Mallorca

Sarah

A very pretty card!

Maureen

Great card, well done. You can view my card here Maureen........x

Suze Bain

Great fun card. xx

Sandra

Made me smile, don't have dogs but I know what they are like from our previous pooch.

Unknown

Hi Sandra, great card - love the image, such fun! Sarah

Jenni's Jems

This is such a fun card ! x

Lynne

I love this image, such fun.
Lynne xxx

coops

gorgeous card sandra.the image is fab and i love your colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Aileen

Fun card, made me smile. x

Viv

Super card Sandra, looks CAS enough to me :O) Viv xx

Lee

Lol looks like my other half.Brilliant card.xx

Angela Weimer

Fab card! Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, really apperciate it. xx