CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »




24 April 2013

yummm, 'mice strawberries'





 
This is my entry for Sketch n stash 8. It's also my card for the digi / stamp challenge I set over on docrafts with a theme of allotments which must have either fruit or vegetables somewhere on the card.
 
Stamp ~ Housemouse sleeping with strawberries stamped with rich cocoa memento ink & coloured with prisma pencils.
Paper ~ pink petticoat
Sentiment ~ Penny Black micey day set stamped with rich cocoa ink.
Thanks for stopping by, all comments welcome!
xx

4 comments:

Janet - aka stacky

Your card is really lovely I love the image. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash x

rosie

gorgeous. love the image x

Sue

This is gorgeous. I love the image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
Sue xx

Jayne A

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
Hugs
Jayne

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, really apperciate it. xx