CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »




31 March 2011

Christmas!!




Good morning all!


My cards today are for snowflakes Chritmas card challenge on Docrafts. The challenge is to make a Christmas card everyweek. We're currently on week 13, these are weeks 12, 13, 14 & 15 so I'm now ahead of myself!

Inspiration came from the less is more challenge I took part in a couple of weeks ago, I really like the effect.

FF bears stamped onto card, but going off the edge on each on. Prisma pencils used to colour. Sentiment stamped directly onto card.

May have to make more like this!

Thanks for looking.

xx

6 comments:

sandy's crafty bits

oooo love your cards ... so cute well done and happy crafting Sandy xx

Michelle

wow there great, and your use of the prisma pencils is excellent xx

Katy

Loving your FF cards - the Cosy Christmas stamps suit the clean and simple style perfectly.

coops

stunning cards sandra.i love the ff bears and fab cas layouts :D

xx coops xx

Lee

i really love all these cards soooo cute and clever.xx

GailieB

Your cards are lovely Bashnee, I love the "off the page Christmas ones" x

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, really apperciate it. xx